About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Oh Christmas Tree!

Hello all and welcome to my blog
As its the first of the month we have another new challenge over at
Where this month our challenge is brought to us by our team member 
CAZ 
 Oh! Christmas Tree.
Here is my card



 Products used
White Scalloped card/Green/White/Card stock
Lotv Christmas Classics Designer Backing Papers
Sentiments Glamour Glitter
Tools....Woodware Corner Punch/Memory Box Dies
Again we have two fabuous sponsors
The winner will win
 Bugaboo Digi Stamps (prize 7 Digi stamps )  
And
And again the winner will win $10 voucher
Wow how great it that!!
Now to be in with a win you do have to enter
So check out my fellow Teamies 
Thank you for your time 
Hope you have a great day 

16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely card, Sandra. Hope that snow and ice takes it's time coming around this year.
Joyce xx

Jacee said...

Lovely festive card Sandra
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, love the tree and papers, and of course all the sparkle.

Take care

Kath x

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sandra ! Love the icicles and the beautiful trees... Hope you are well my friend... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jane Willis said...

I love this - those icicles are fantastic and really set it off
Jane

Carol said...

A gorgeous sparkly card Sandra, really pretty. Carol x

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sandra! You've showcased winter's beauty to perfection. Stunning sparkle and a lovely design. :o) I hope you're doing okay, my friend.

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, love all the sparkle
Hugs Shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, love all the sparkle
Hugs Shell xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra and like all the sparkly bits....

Anne

Sue said...

Beautiful holiday card. Love that icey border and the scalloped card.

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...

Sandra, lovely to hear from you. When my previous blog was hacked into and I had to start a new one, I lost touch with a lot of my friends you being one of them. I was only thinking the other night what the name of your blog was and then you leave me a comment....bizarre .... Love your card and all the sparkles are delightful...keeping in touch.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Sarn said...

Mmm, I spy with my little eye . . . lots of lovely die cutting. This card looks GREAT. I see I've missed quite a few of your wonderful creations . . . off for a nosey!
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Dawn said...

Had a quick look around to admire what you've been up to lately!
I've been out of the loop for a while!
Hugs
Dawn xx

julie_woolston said...

Wow this is fabulous Sandra love the use of the dies and the gorgeous layout.
Hugs Julie xxx