About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Oh so cosy!!

Lavender-and-Lace
Hello and Welcome
Hope you enjoy your visit
Thank you for joining me in this amazing challenge
Please see my card
Recipe
Cream & Lilac card stock
Summer driggs backing papers 
Image House Mouse Alsorts Cosy toes
Promarkers, Card candy, gems
Sizzix vine swirl
Spellbinders Die
Lace
Thank you for paying me a visit 
It's always nice to know that your calling by
Many thanks Sandra H xx
Enjoy your week

17 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Sandra, look at the faces of these two adorable mice, cuddle up in the baby shoe. And all deck out in lavender. Such a pretty card, very sweet.

Hugs
Sue

julie_woolston said...

Oh Sandra these two are so gorgeous their little faces popping out of the shoe, I love the design and layout and the gorgeous Lavender and that touch of lace, Stunning!!

Hugs Julie x

Sue said...

gorgeous card, such a delightful image

Sue

Di said...

Wow Sandra, this is just gorgeous! So, so sweet - and beautifully made as always.

Thank you for your lovely comments and for hopping in whilst I'm on my broomstick travelling the country :)

Tomorrow is there and back in the day - bringing stottie cakes back on the plane, grin :)

Again, a super card, and I so love that stamp you've used. It's not its first appearance I know, but always so different.

Hugs, Di xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, love the image which you've coloured beautifully. Know what you mean about forgetting to use stuff! Carol x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sandra, love the image and fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

wow luv this sandra these little mice are so cute.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet Sandra, love the lavender colour and image so cute xxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sandra,
Gorgeous card,sweet image and lovely colours :) x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet and my favourite critters too, so adorable and gorgeous colouring
Hugs Kate xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So gorgeous, I love this adorable house mouse image and the papers and layout are fabulous
Lindsay xx

Catherine said...

What a delightful image Sandra ! And I love the colours you have chosen. A great card indeed ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous sandra.adorable image and i love your lilac colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

I do so love the House Mouse image, no idea why I haven't got any. Great blend of colours and fab layout.

Kath x

Cheryl said...

How sweet! I love how you fussy cut this image. The colors you used are so pretty!

Sue from Oregon said...

They certainly are cozy aren't they. Lovely color creation!

Karen said...

This is precious! The image is adorable and I just love how you've paired with the lavender color scheme. :o) Gorgeous as always, Sandra! (Love those flourishes, too!)

Hugs and blessings!