About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 30 May 2011

less is more challenge

Hi Everyone,

Hope you like my card, thought l would enter it in the lessismoore  challenge Square, l choose the centre as in centre court.........lol the image is from clip art which l managed to print directly onto the Hammered card then l centered it and coloured it with my promarker pens, Thank you for looking any comments are greatefully recieved and much appreciated many thanks Sandra xx

 
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

20 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Sandra great card with a dynamic image and very well crafted.

Marie

Carol said...

This is great Sandra, lovely image. Carol x

Kathyk said...

VERY nice indeed - everybody seems to be loving this challenge this week

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Super card, so striking!
Thank you so much,
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Di said...

Love this Sandra! Really eyecatching yet elegant and simple. Thank you so much for hopping over to Bernie's blog - she's now haing trouble with commenting (ain't we all had that!) but I know she's trying to pop by and say 'Hi'!! Di xx

coops said...

gorgeous cas card sandra.the image realy pops :D

xx coops xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful, CAS at it's best!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely clean and crisp card....


Anne

Paula said...

Fabulous CAS card!!! Told you the challenges were addictive!!!

Paula. :D x

Sandra said...

Very striking all a CAS card needs. Love the pic of your grandaughter.

Erica said...

Hi Sandra,
Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog. I like the card you've submitted as well.

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Sandra.
Thanks so much for joining us. If you could link directly to your card rather than your entire blog that would help enormously! Thanks.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous love the centre image. I find these really way too hard, I need to practice more I think lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Susan said...

Too cute! Love the image you chose!
My card is HERE

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is super, love it

Ali x

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra this is so nice, love the clean look xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful work, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Kamilicrafts said...

Fab Sandra, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments. Kim

Lynne said...

Lovely card.
Lynne xxx

Pauline said...

Lovely card, a beautiful image.